Midsommar

Yesterday was midsummer's eve. I went to Skansen with my mom with Annika, Kaj, Sara and Micke and their son Caesar and Åsa and Alex. It was ok. After that everybody went to Gröna Lund (an amusement park) except my mom and I because I was cold and I really don't like Gröna Lund so much any more. It is not as much fun as when I was a kid.
When they came back from Gröna Lund my mom and I went over to Annika and Kaj's place to eat dinner. Which was around 6:20 pm. Well, we didn't exactly eat then. The dinner had to be prepared. So the dinner was done at about I don't know, somewhere between 7 pm and 7:30 pm. It is way to late to eat dinner at that time. I think that dinner shouldn't be served later then 6 pm.
When everybody prepared the dinner I tried and succeed to entertain Ceasar. He is so cute! But when he started crying I panicked. I didn't know who to handle the situation. He started crying because he got frustrated about something.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT