May I have your attention, please?

OMG, the rain is just falling falling falling down on my fucking window pad! Is summer the sun is supposed to be out! What has happened?! Is this summer going to be just like the two years ago, when it rained all the 24/7!
Everything looked to bright at first. The sun was out (ok, everything is kind of bright then - even the smile on your face) and is was so warm outside. I was laying down, almost dead, on the couch. And now?! I am sitting in front of the computer writing something for you guys to read. I am afraid to go outside now! But in like an hour I kind of have to.
Alex is truing six tomorrow but we are going to celebrate him today. Talking about celebrating Alex, yesterday he had a birthday party for his friends. I was there. I was not invited (thanks alot Alex!), no I just helped his mom. There was thirteen children (all from his daycare). Imagine thirteen kids high on sugar. Yeah, not funny! Theme (there wasn't really a clear theme) was disco. So the song playing the kids got to dance to was disney channel hits. So, I asked one of the kids if she like Hannah Montana. She said yes. I asked if it was her favorite show on TV. She said no. So I asked her which TV show that was her favorite? For the two seconds she thought I thought quietly to myself please don't say some lame TV show for children. I know she is a kid but anyway. She said Magi på Waverly Place. After the two seconds is took me to figure out that she meant Wizards on Waverly Place I was thinking YES in my head! So she is cool after all! not that I thought that she was uncool or anything. So told her that I liked that show too.

your writer, Erika.


.p.s. I almost forgot, within 24 hours I am going to change url to http://www.everythingerika.blogspot.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT