A greet evening

It's complicated was awesome! I totally recomend it to everybody out there. It was a crowd favor! Almost everybady reacted the same way to stuff in the movie.
My favorite characther is Harley. He was funny. I loved how he made little hints about knowing about the affair. LOL, what I laughed.
I laughed the most (the whole crowd did) when Jake put the laptop in front of his privte part and the webcam was still on. OMG!
Before the movie stared a guy talked about an other preview screenig and about the movie we were going to see. When he said the movie was about two hours some people inhaled in an oh-that-is-a-long-time way. When they did that he said that the movie is woth it. I agree it totally was.

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT