Welcome 2010

Hi! When the clock hits 13:00 (1 pm) here in Sweden the whole world is entered the year 2010. I was really tired last night. My mom and I was supposed to watch DVD but I fell a sleep on the couch. I was onlys supposed to rest a while - like 30 minutes or so - and when I woke up I remember saying: We were supposed to watch a DVD, shit. My mom asked me then if I wanted to watch the DVD because the clock was only 21:24 (9:24 pm) or so. But I didn't want to because I knew I was going to fall a sleep every ten minutes because I was tired. So we saw the DVD while we ate breakfast this morning.
Tomorrow I am going to see Sherlock Holmes. I have been waiting so long for this movie. Now I have to go and buy the tickets now.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT