Last day be4 school

I am sitting here om my bedroom floor thinking about the three past week without school. Always when I get a break from school I think that I am goint o do something and not just stay home and not do nothing.
   That is exactly what I do. Maybe not exactly but I don't do anything out of the ordinary. I wanna do stuff. It drives me crazy that people just sit home day after day and do nothing. I know I am not the person to tell people what to do but aaaaaaa! See, it drives crazy. I can't stand it.
   I wanna live my life. Not just pop some popcorn and watch it. I wanna be on that big white screen and have adventures. Don't ya?

your writer, Erika.

p.s. Watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6APxbBYnoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT