Math geek

I am not a math geek. I hate math. It is boring.
My teacher said today that if I finish the a course I could start on the B course now insted of in the sceond grade. That's a good idea. I am going to to some math later - not that I have to beacuse I am so far a head from everybody in my class (at least I think so), just so I can finish this course.
Linda thinks that I am crazy that I am going to do math voulnterly after school. I don't have anything I have to do. No chores, I don't play any sports (I used to) or anything. I have alot of spare time to waste. She still think that I am crazy.
She is the best because - she has a lot of great song on her cellphone - she sent me Don't Forget by Demi Lovato via bluetooth. Well, I did. I just took her phone. Now that is my new ringtone.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT