2 night in a row

I have watched the Jonas Brothers: The Concert Experience two night in a row. I could make this the third night but it is first Glee and then Gosth Whisperer. Maybe tomorrow, LOL. I don't think my mom would like that. I don't care! Next time I am gonnan watch the 3D version. I watched the 2D version because it was a little wierd on my DVD. I didn't know if it was because of the disc or the DVD. That is why I watched it with my mom last night in the livingroom.
Linda wants to watch 17 Againg with me on saturday so we are gonna do that. Maybe I can fool her to watch the JB movie, LOL. She has not seen 17 again that is why we are going to watch it. I told her about a scene in the movie where Zac Efron looks incredible, like super duper hot. OMG!

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT