Wedding day

I would not get merried and not tell you about it. I am going to a "friends" wedding today. The wedding starts a 1 pm. I hope I can get ready before that.
I have to to my hair and my mom is letting me do her hair. I have to get dressed. I didn't buy anything new. I am going to wear a dress that I have only worn once before. I am going to borrow shoes from my mom. They are a szie too big, but I don't care because they are the only shoes that matches my dress.
I have puy up some new stuff on tradera. Calvin Klein deluxe travel collection - frangrances for women and Clarins santin-smooth body lotion. The opening bid is at 1 kr. 1 kr is the lowest you can open a bid with. Happy biding!

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT