Valentines day

Oh yesterday I watched melodifestivalen. I only watched it because I wanted to hear Eric Saade song. he was the first one who prefomed. Yes, just like Ola was last saturday.
Anyway I didn't know he was only 19 years old. I haven't really tought about how old he is. How cares anyway. He song was amazing! Amazing! His whole preformance was really cool. The dance and the water thing at the end. As I hoped the got straigth to the finally. He got most the votes.
He looked totally chocked when they said that he got trough to the finally. It looked like he took his glas of water and poured it over himself. Totally awesome!
I tried to find his prefomance on youtube, but I couldn't. That is why I posted his new music video Sleepless. Enjoy!

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT