Minimize me

I tought I should stopp by and say hello!
I saw Supersize me with Morgan Spurlock yesterday. I can´t believe that eaten at McDonalds. EVER!
It´s disgusting what you are doing to youself. I mean people that eat there. I don´t eat fast food anymore. NEVER EVER WILL I DO IT AGAIN! NEVER! I won´t lie and say that I don´t like hamburgers because I do. When I do eat hamburgers I go to a real hamburger resturant (not a fast food resturant) or pub - I love pub hamburgers - and I also make my own at home.
It is not hard! I even make my own bread to my hamburgers! It is easy and it only takes about 90 minutes (thats is including the yeast time). I can post the recipe here if you want. I can post all kinds of recipes here if you want me to.
It would never occur to me to buy something that´s pre-cooked that I can easaly make on my own. Please people!

your writer,
Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT