Good Friday

Why is it called Good friday in English? In Swedish it is called Långfredagen (lång = tall, fredag = Friday). Boxing Day is called annandag jul in Swedish (julafton = Christmas Eve, juldagen = Christmas Day). Not that this information may be useful to some of you out there I just though I should mention it (or rather it was that I wanted to mention it).
      What have you done today so far? Because it is a bank holiday, I am free from school. Nice (or najs as you would write it in Swedish, btw it means the same thing, just more Swedish that way)! I have not done much today except from that I made snicker doodles. They are delicious! You should try to do it sometime. I really recomend it to anyone who likes peanutbutter. If you like peanutbutter you should also try Ben & Jerry's ice cream peanutbutter cookiedough, delicious!

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT