Mix

Today two people I know have a birthday. I think that is cool because they are married. So cool! Don't you think. I may post pictures of my outfitt that I am going to wear to their party.

I wrote a poem really lat last night. I thought I should post it. Pleas teel me your thought about it. BTW I wrote on english this time.
Suicial
I feel so suicidal
Because everyday with you is like a trail
Don't runaway
Because I wouldn't know what to say
You are sometimes way too much
But I know I can be such
I want you here
Otherwise everyday would be a fear


your writer, Erika.

Comments

  1. Svar: Haha! Kanske lite. Fast Adam Lambert ser lite kraftigare och mer maskulin ut... :) Har du hört i intervjuerna där Adam Lambert säger att hans kändiscrush är Bill Kaulitz förresten? x) Så flummigt, men gulligt! Då vet jag iallafall att Adam har bra smak på killar ;D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT