Love

OMG, I saw the most amazing movie last night! I swear that it is one of the movies I have seen this year and ever. I absolutely love it!
          I saw The Last Song as you probably guessed by the movie poster to the right.
          Miley was really good and Liam too. I love the scene when Ronnie and Will are in the car and She Will Be Loved is on the radio. It is so funny when Will start singing along to song.
         It is such a beautiful movie and I love the story. I recomend everyone out there to go and see the movie. If you live in Sweden you have to wait until next friday for the premiere.

I wrote a poem yesterday. It is not really poem. It is just something I wrote that I thought made sence.
Love
Love is like a newborn baby.
Feed it, take care of it and
preserve it.
In return it will reward you
with one of the greatest gift
off all.

Watch Jessica Jarrell's music video Almost Love NOW!


your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT