Me, Myself and I

Got bored a while ago so I wrote a poem about myslef. A little ego but I really hope you like it. BTW it is on swedish (the original).

Dikten om mig
Jag gillar ditt bruna hår
Det är som ett ulligt litet får
Du ler med dina vita tänder
Du har så vackra små händer
Dina rötter är dina fötter
Du har så vackra ben
Å din hud den är så len
Jag har aldrig mött någon som dig
Du är den enda för mig


translated into english
(google translate)
I like your brown hair
It's like a little woolly may
You smile with your teeth white
You have such beautiful little hands
Your roots are your feet
You have beautiful legs
On your skin is so smooth
I have never met anyone like you
You are the only one for me

(translated and changed by myself)
I like your brown hair
It is so beautiful it is not even fare
You smile with your white teeth
Oh, I like your little feet
Dear you never fear
I love your eyes
They are like the sunrise
I have never met anyone like you
So let me write you a haiku

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT