Hey, Soul Sister

I have been to a birthday party today. It was fun.
          I have taken before and after pictures of my outfits.

B4                                                                                                                                    After

Summer is comming up. A big part of summer is music. Every summer there is that song the radio stations play over and over again. So I have made my own ultimate summer song playlist.

#1 California Gurls - Katy perry ft. Snoop Dogg
#2 Party In The USA - Miley Cyrus
#3 Hey, Soul Sister - Train
#4 Love Is My Drug - Ke$ha

The list is going to get longer. If you have any suggestions, please tell me. I want to '10 to be the best summer yet. '11 is going to be even better (more about that next year).

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT