Sicky Wicky

My so called BF has infected me with her cold. I woke with a fever this morning (THANKS ALOT, NOT!). It is gone now so don't worry.
          The sad thing (if you don't think about the part of me being sick at the moment) is that I had to stay home all day long while it has been about 73,4 degrees F outside. Yeah, thanks alot!
          I didn't just lay in my bed all day. This morning I started on my general science essay. I have also watched a movie, Ella Enchanted with Anne Hathaway.
          Anyway I got enjoy the afternoon sun. I sat on the balcony and read a book. The Princess Diaries (BTW it's the first book in the series) by Meg Cabot (she is my favorite author). I am alomost done with it. I think I am going to read out the last few pages tonight.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT