Looking Forward To

So for todays outfit I thought I should do something differnt. I mean with the picture.
          I decided to take two pictures. One over the shoulder and one as I have done before. I hope you like the outfit.


Finally friday! Yeah! Ledgend of the Seeker at 7 pm, The Big Bang Theory at 9 pm and Modern Family at 9:30 pm. That's my friday night.
          Sometimes I think it is sad that all I have to look forward to is what is on tv. It is not all I look forward to, it is a big part.
          There is two cd releases I am looking forward to. Miley Cyrus Can't Be Tamed and Katy Perrys Teenage Dream. Katys new single California Gurls is awesome! I love it.
          An other thing I look forward to is summer vaction. I am gont to have some fun I hope. "Too bad" that Linda has to work. She got a job at a museum. I don't know as what. By too bad I mean that we can't hang out as much.
          Too bad she didn't get a job at store. It would be fun if she got a job as a checkout girl because then I could come and bother her while she is working. LOL!

your writer, Erika.

Comments

  1. hahahhaha, jasså, så du vill komma och störa mig på jobbet? XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT