Refresh

I am studying for the final test for the math finals tomorrow. Not fun. So why I am doing it? To refresh my mind.
          Don't go around thinking I am stupid now because I am not. I am a smart girl with good grades. Ask anyone who knows me.
          For the last math final test - we had it about 2 weeks ago. It was also the first one we had. - Agnes studied by makeing a 100 math numbers in the math book. Why do she have to be such an over achiever?
          I think a lot of people see me as an over achiever. I think Linda does.
          Yesterday before school I said to Linda that I just wanted to go somewhere and be like the hell with school. She said that that wouldn't be like me. Maybe I am an over achiever?
          I don't see me as an over achiever. I see me as girl trying to do good.

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT