I've Just Begun (Having My Fun)

Hello! Hahah ('cause I usally don't write that). Anyway, how was your weekend? Good I hope. Mine was good. It was a weeked just like any other. I mean nothing unsual. My mom and I rented Bridesmaids last Friday. I wanted to rent Cowboys and Aliens but all the copies had been rented. Anyway, Britney Spears song I've Just Begun (Having My Fun) is in the movie and when I heard it I started singing along. So, I've been singing that song the whole weekend. Hihihi. I have not just been going around singing that song, I have put it on repeat on my iPod. It's so good. Now you might be thinking that I only listened to that song, but no. I have had two song on repeat (mohahaha) the Britney song and Take It and Run by Joe Jonas.

I've Just Begun (Having My Fun)


Take It and Run



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT