Not Too Busy For You

Ok, sometimes I am but even though I have a ton of homework. Hahaha, that's lie but I have a huge and very important essay to write (I am like basicly done) because the dealine is tonight at 11:59 PM. Iiip. As I said I am like beasicly done it is just that I have blacked out because I was suppossed to write something but I forgot what it was. I can mail my teacher what I have written so far or I can sit here and try to remember. Whatever, I think I'll get MVG anyway. I should and this teacher that I'm going to hand in this essay to always give me MVG. So, I feel confident about it. I want to get MVG becasue this essay it 100 % of the final grade in this course - hehehe like NO pressure there (I was being ironic if you got that).


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT