Tuesday Morning

What up peeps? Hahaha, LOL. Not much here anyway. I am just blogging. In about 10 minutes I have to make lunch. Yeah, I know early but I start school today at 12:15 PM so I don't get any lunch in school. Therefore I have to make my own. I have to eat something. It is just stupid to skip a meal. It is - a serious brainless act.

OMG, it is sad that this is the last week when don't have starts school until 12:15 PM. Well, except for Thursdays. I mean, yuck, I have to wake up at 6 AM almost everyday when I get my new scheduele. Damn! It is just for four weeks then after that I will get this lovely scheduele back. After that I will have an even more fabulous scheduele. Yeah, baby! It will be so fabulous because I will start at 12:15 PM every Monday (but I will do that every Monday this semseter), I will have every Friday off, there is a lot of holidays and some other things. Hihihi!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT