Trashed Ginger Bread House

So my mom and I finally trashed our ginger bread house last night. Yummy! Here are some before and after pictures.







We ate part of the house while watching The Switch starring Jennifer Aniston and Jason Bateman. Such a good movie. That kid Sebastian played by Thomas Robinson is so cute. Those eyes! I mean if he for example broke your expensive crystal vas that you got from your favorite grandmother (whom you loved more than your mother and who happens to be dead now) you couldn't stay mad at him. If he looked at you with a puppy dog face you would be mad at him anymore. I would probably ask if he wanted ice-cream, a new toy, go to DisneyWorld - anything he wanted I'd give him.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT