I Want

Hi guys! How are you all? Okay so I won't be dishing all about the One Direction concert today because I haven't gone through all of my pictures from the concert. Not that I took a lot, but still. I just thought that I would do something gick before work. Okay Yeah my train doesn't leave until about an hor so I have some time for you guys. I also could have started this post earlier but Netflix had my attention so you know my mind was occupied with much more mind stimulating intelligence. LOL. But I am here so all is well.

Guys do you know what I really want to do? I don't know if I'll actually do it though but I want to go and see One Direction in London in September and then also see Hunter Hayes. They both might be sold out but there's always a way to get tickets. You ever heard of Ebay? I love concerts! Flights to London aren't that expensive, but before I book a flight I should probably get the concerts tickets. Hmmm. This time I would really like red or blue. I want to be on the floor. I don't necessarily mean this time as I AM GOING TO see the in September. I mean THE NEXT TIME that I see them. If I see them in Sweden I really don't want to go alone, but if it's in an other country I kind of don't care. It be nice if someone could come with me, but if they can't afford it or don't have the time (whatever the reason) it's not going to stop me from seeing my favorite band.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT