On The Road Again

OMG! YES! So the One Direction that I went to next week. One word: AMAZING! It was so good! They're good anytime, any day. Because they are after all 1D. But some songs though, mostly You & I (which is the only one that I can think of at the moment) is not the same without Zayn's high-notes. Liam did a good job though, but it just felt so quiet and weird without it. But but, what can we do. This morning I actually had a moment where I for the first time felt angry and mad at him for leaving the group. Like fuck him, but I still respect his decision and just want him to be happy. And if he felt that leaving the group was the best thing for him then I stand by him with that, but I am still not happy with it. If I really want his high-notes I can watch youtube videos or listen to the album version.

I didn't go alone to the concert and we had great seats. I got a friend to book the tickets for us which made me a little nervous about where we were sitting. When it comes to concert tickets I like to sort that thing out myself. But HEY it all worked out alright in the end.










There was these girls a few rows behind us who scream so loud and hysterically crying during. I am not complaining because I totally understand their emotion even though I might now have had the exact same reaction. It was just so funny to watch them. LOL. They way they screamed they must have had lost their voices.






I loved Harry's little "Oh Yeah!" speech during the concert! It was so cute and the when he continued with the meatball thing. Because you can't forget about the köttbullar! LOL. I love it when they speak Swedish and it's always mostly just about köttbullar. And of course Vi älskar dig. We love them too!



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT