The case of the lost little barbie dress

So, I thought I fill you guys in how it went with the little purple barbie dress. I never found it and I still don't know where it is. So now I really have to admit that I have lost the purple dress. I will tell you if I ever find it and where I found it.
So when I, with shame, told the buyer that I had lost the dress and offered a golden bal gown for barbie insted I thought they would be mad at me and tell me to keep looking for the dress the bought. No, they buyer were really cool about. the buyer told me thet it was no prblem and the the golden bal gown would probably create as much happiness as the purple party dress for barbie. God was I relieved then. I thought the buyer was going to be mad at me for losing the dress.
I am glad that story had an happy ending!

your writer, Erika.


.p.s. Don't forget to subscribe to my videos on youtube!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT