Small towns

Jessica Mastriani (in the book Missing by Meg Cabot) said that every small town has a rubber tire factory. Yesterday when I took a walk in a town not far from where I live I walked passed a rubber tire factory. So I guess that classifies that town as a small town. I have walked passed that place at least a hundred times before and never thought about that rubber tire factory.
Maybe that factory has not been there for so long. I know that building had been there since I was a kid.
What to you think classifie a small town?
I think that the folliwing things classifies a small town (in Sweden)
  • it has a church
  • small (sometimes messy) shops
  • a place where you know who everyone is
I can't more rigth now.

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT