Oh, NO!

You know what, I am in trouble! OK, I am only in trouble if I can't find a purple little Barbie dress that I sold on tradera. I won't say that it is lost, I will say that I don't know where it is. I have looked everywhere and I can't find it. I have a black box where I put everything (that is not too big of course) that I will sell on tradera. So I thought the dress would be in there. But oh no it is not. What am I going to do? I need to find that dress.
An other thing about tradera. I sold my original D&G eye wear sunglasses on tradera. Now the person who bought the sunglasses says that the sunglasses are broken. So I told her (because she asked me what do we do now): "I don't know. It is not my fault that they got broken in the mail. They were whole when I sent them too you."
Then she sent me an e-mail saying: "So you think that I should just accept that they are broke. That is so unfair."
So I e-mailed her back saying: "What do you want me to do then?"
When I got home today I had a mail from her where she said with three simple word (I hoped she would use them): "I don't know". If she doesn't know why does she come to me complaing about it? Weird woman.

your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT