Ebay/Tradera

I am self-employed in a way. I sell stuff on tradera. It's going really good! I just sold a Hannah Montana book for 41 kr. I got the book for free when I bought a magazine once. The magazine only cost 39 kr. So you can say that I have earned 2 kr. The things that I have earned most money of is my playstation 2 + games and memory cards and HSM dvd.
I have thought about selling one of my signed Jonas Brothers cd's. But no chance in hell that I will do that! A sigend JB cd! I am not crazy. I would probably get some money for one of them, but NO I WON'T SELL EITHER OF THEM!
My friend Madde har tradera. Check her out! She is selling two pair of shoes. They are awesome. I love the onces she bought in London. So cute!

your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT