I ROCK!

I just wanna say this first. I am sorry that I hurt you today Linda. I didn't mean to say what I said. That was wrong of me, but you have to understand the meaning of the word no! If I don't want to tell you what grade a get on a assignment I don't have to. I didn't get a bad grade (I got a good grade and after talking to my teacher - because I think I deserved a better grade - I got a better grade, the one I wanted). You don't have to put your shoes on my pants because you want to know what grade I got. Linda remember your assignment! LOL!
This morning I heard a song called TiK ToK by an American singer called Kesha. First I was like "Who is she and whats is the name of this song?". When I heard the song I actually started to like the song. Now I love it. Guess where she is from? Nashville, Tennessee. Just like Miley and Kings Of Leon. So cool!

If you like the song you can download it for freen at www.keshasparty.com.

your writer, Erika

Comments

  1. Your apology is accepted and I'm sorry, I was just so curious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT