Good-bye Christmas

Well, it's not good-bye forever. First in advent the ornaments are getting out of the closet again. But still.
          Blää, there is school tomorrow. I how can you start school on a Friday? That is messed up! Linda and I asked the headmaster about it and he just said that there are so many days that are lost due to holidays and other stuff. That is why he decided to do it like this. It is still messed up. I mean tomorrow there is school and then there is weekend and then school again. So one day of school, two days off school and five days of school again. Messed up I tell you (yeah, yeah, yeah I should be happy that I get to go to school. And I am, I really am!).


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT