I Believe It's Britney, Um I Ment GLEE, Clothes?

I saw Glee last night and it was the Britney Spears episode and now I can't stop listen to the songs. Their version of Toxic is AWESOME! The Only Exception too, I know it's a Paramore song. I also love their version of Thelephone. I like that version better than the orginal version with Lady Gaga and Beyoncé. Which version do you like better?
          I like Rachel Berry (Glee) clothes. Sher has such cute dress. They should do a clothing line inspired by Rachel Berry. I think it would sell. I would buy it. OMG, I want some Olsenboye clothes too. That is clothes designed by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. I love their clothes. You can't forget Miley&Max by Miley Cyrus and Max Azaria. Why can't they sell them in storesn where I live? I wish I wish.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT