No School

Yes, no school for two whole days. 7 would have been better. Well, I take what I am offered. I am trying to find some words for a quiz on Monday. The words are supposed to be on Voodofilm.org but I can't find them. Nice, thank you very much. My teacher didn't even tell what words. He just said the that we were going to have a quiz on different roles in a movie production. No specific roles. Great! What if I study for something that's not even going to be on the quiz. OK, I know what a producer does and a director and you know. What if he asks about something that I haven't studied for. Great teaching there (BTW I was being sarcastic!). Anyway have a great weekend. I know I will!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT