Supernova

I started reading another book. Supernova by Maria King. So far so good. I haven't read that much yet. It seems ok from what I have read. I usaully don't read books by Swedish authers, beause the storys take place in Sweden and I am from Sweden so there is nothing new. Unless it's Astrid Lindgren. But her book my parents red to me when I was a kid and I have seen the films so, I got the covered.
          I like Meg Cabots books. She is reall is talented. I remember when I had finished a book series that she has written and I was going to read another book by her. At first I got disapointed at her. I was like "No, you have failed!". I continued reading and realised that it was just that first chapter that was kind of boring. I like her books, she's cool. I have subcribed to her youtube channel. Not that she post alot of videos. She did before to promote Airhead: Being Nikki.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT