Sum of This Week

This week has been awesome!

On Wednesday I went to the Foo Fighters concert at Stadion in Stockholm. They were fucking awesome! If you weren't there you should try to catch them on one of the upcoming shows on their current tour! Like oh em gee! They were unbeliveable.

Ok, I don't listen to Foo Fighter that often. If I would I would get tired of them. But I don't listen to Justin Bieber or Miley Cyrus everyday, 'cause I would get tired them too. Just like Foo Fighter Miley and Justin are great. No, even awesome and they have a special place in my heart. Always will! Love ya.

Ok, moving on. Yesterday I looked H-O-T! I really L-O-V-E-D my outfit. I was like so awesome (BTW, I don't say like all the time. I just thought it would be funny to type it. I don't talk how I write. I just think it is funny to write this way. LOL.). I mean damn is that my reflection in that mirror. Ok, maybe I am over exaggerating. But I have to so that I think I looked really good.


So, now today - I have not done so much. It's midsummer. In a while my mom and I are going to eat a homemade ice-cream with garden berries, white chocolate and walnuts and watch Aliens In The Attic starring Ashley Tisdale.
What are you going to do to night? Happy midsummer everybody. Have a great evening!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT