1D Mainia In Stockholm

So I might have brought channeled my inner stalker. No, I didn't stalk the poor boys I just did what all the other kids where doing. They did it so I did it. LOL. What I did was wait outside the studio where One Direction is currently recording their second album. I came there about 11 AM - maybe 10:55 AM - because yesterday they arrived at the studio somewhere between 11 AM and 11:30 AM. I wanted to be sure to catch a glimpse of them. When the clock hit 11:30 AM some guy named Lenny or Bert (I am not sure which because people where calling him two different things and when he said his names was Bert it sound like he was joking so I am not sure) said that they boys where still at their hotel and that they didn't even had eaten breakfast and they probably would arrive at the studio in an hour. Two hours later chaos break loose because heaven opened its doors and five angles named Liam, Louis, Harry, Niall and Zayn arrived. OMG, best few minutes of my life. One of the best moments of my life. One of those I-will-never-forget-moments, you know what I am talking about. 1D love forever!

I have read that they are flying back home on Friday but that Lenny or Bert guy said that they will go home when they have finished the album. Yes, I understand that he can't give out information about where they are staying and when they are going home. I get that but I wish I knew if it was a good idea or not to go to Arlanda on Friday. Hmm. It there someone with some inside information about One Direction's visit in Stockholm that could tell me when they are going home. Please e-mail me at haveithollywood@live.se! I PROMISE that I won't give out any information that you give me. Okay this is probably a long shot but it's worth a try. Liam, Louis, Niall, Harry or Zayn maybe your reading this and could e-mail me!

Note to future Liam, Louis, Zayn, Niall and Harry: Keep in mind that I didn't know you guys when I write this!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT