Been Busy

Yo, I just wanted to say I am sorry that I haven't blogged since last Thursday. Sorry. I have just been so busy with school and USA stuff. I've told you that I am moving to the United States in August right? I have told you that right? I have to have done that. Well, I am moving to the United States at the end of this summer. Now you know. If you have any questions just comment as usual and I will try my best to answer them.

You know the Starbucks lattes that I posted a picture of the last Thursday. Last Saturday I saw another flavor, chocolate mocha. YUM! It taste just like o'boy but with a hit of coffee. Do you know what I mean? Yeah, anyway you should try them. At Hemköp they only cost 19,95 kr and at Pressbyrån they cost 25 kr.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT