1D Love

Haha, I think I know where One Direction is. They (or someone in their management) posted a few pictures on their official facebook page last night. At first I couldn't figure out where they were taken but after going over them in my mind like a 100 times hit me that it might be a Götgatan. Well, not at Götgatan but very near it. I figured it out because of the H&M store in the background. So guess what I am doing today? I am going to channel my inner stalker. Just kidding, I don't do stuff like that. I don't stalk. Never! Or do I?

Today I am going to rent a movie. I am going to rent  New Years Eve since it came out on DVD this Wednesday. I never saw it when premiered, don't know why I just know I didn't. I hope it it good. My friend Linda have seen it and she likes it and I trust her opinion.'


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT