One Direction Is In Stocholm

Yeah! Weekend! My weekend started early because I don't have any classes on Friday's. Yeah! So today I had lunch with my mom in the big city. By the big city I mean Stockholm. We had sushi at the central station. After that my mom showed my the cardboard cut out of Justin Bieber at Åhlens. It's a promotion thing for the release of his prefume, Someday, here in Sweden. While we were there I overheard the prefume guy talking to some girls and telling them that One Direction is in Stockholm to record their second album. I didn't know if I believed him or not so when I came home I checked all the 1D boys twitters and Louis had posted something about catching up on Brittans Got Talents from Sweden. The tweet was from 1 am or something so I bet that they are still here. I wonder how long they will stay here. God (this might sound stalker-ish) but I just want to go to all the possible recording studios in Stockholm where they might be and meet them. I want to do that so bad! So so bad!
Sorry future 1D boy that I will marry. You know I am not like that. I love you! LOL.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT