My Presentation

In case you were wondering, I didn't blow my presentation. I felt like I was shaking the whole time but Hera said I did fine. That's a relief! My time was eight minutes and forty seconds. That's good too. My teacher said that he would post the grade with comments on schoolsoft this afternoon so I am going to check schoolsoft soon.
Last night I felt like I was going to screw this whole thing up. That I wasn't going to make the time limit. In panic I added a other thing to my presentation. I talked about The Fame Game. I mean I just said there is a spin off to LA Candy called The Fame Game. Have you read it? I want to. First I have to finish reading Sugar and Spice.

I read it on the bus home. Yeah, THE BUS HOME. F-ING SL. No it's not SL's fault. It was a blackout in Stockholm today so there was no trains between Rotebro and the central station. I hope it is not the same problem tomorrow too. I prefer the train over the bus.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT