Goodnight

LOL. I am about to go to bed but I just wanted to post something before. Sorry that I haven't updated much these last few days. I have just been busy with work. Both at Espresso House and with acting. Gosh. LOL but I love keeping busy! I get bored and restless otherwise, but at the same time I get super stressed when I have stuff to do all of the time. Or maybe that was just Grönan. I didn't really feel welcome there. I liked Gröna, it was a good experience but it is not something that I would do again because the bosses they break you down. Idk but they are very tough and don't listen to what you have to say. I am glad that I have a great boss now. He's really nice.
I have another shoot tomorrow. But I am happy about that. happy to get back in the game. I haven't done much lately because of Grönan. Grönan sucks up all of your energy and time. I mean your days at Grönan are so long. But I have no problem with that. The more you work the more money you'll earn, so that's a plus.

Idk. As Beyoncé says "Diva is the female version of a hustler."


Your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT