My Beauty Secrets

Hi guys! I thought that I would do a quick post before I watch a movie on ViaPlay. LOL. I just thought that I would share some of my beauty secrets (well, it's just two). I they're not super secrets because I have once read them somewhere online. COSMO and elsewhere (I read a lot of COSMO).

My first secret is that you should use a face mask once or twice a week. It's better if you do it twice. It's so good your face. It will get like a deep nice cleanse and you will feel super fresh and just like a new person. Maybe that's over exaggerating but you will feel really fresh. You should also use pore strips. I use it once a week because I feel like that's enough for me but if you feel like you need to do that more often, then do it. Same goes for the face mask. If you feel like you need to do it every day because your face feel so dirty then do it. But maybe just for a week then, don't make a habit out of it because it's not good for your skin. Your skin needs to rest. Do you know that over washing your face can actually cause acne?

My second secret is that you know how your supposed to wash your face once in the morning and once at night. Well, the secret is that you should wash it twice in the morning and twice at night before you go to bed. Why? It's because the first time you wash your face it will clean the surface, and the second time you wash it it will clean deeper, aka your pores. So your face will get a really good cleanse every single day. So maybe you don't need those face masks everyday then? LOL.

These things works really good for me. It took me a while to find a routine that works for me. I also use an oil-free daily moisturiser because otherwise my face will break out like hell. That's just a no no. If you try these things please let me know if it works for you.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT