Nice

Hi guys! How are you? I am good, except from being stressed as usual. I am always stressed. I have gotten so used to it that is a normal part of my everyday life. Nah but I am good. I have had a good week. I said goodbye to my friend Patricia who moved to London last night. No, it wasn't fun saying goodbye to her but we had a really nice dinner. That was very lovely. I got to go away on "vacation" for a few days to visit my mom and the dogs. That was really nice. We had a few really nice days. We went shopping. I actually found some stuff. Some new nice underwear and a skirt. Like I have been wanting a skirt like this all summer but I haven't seen one anywhere and now I found one in a small town. Well well.




your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT