My Beauty Secrets: The Products That I Use

Hi guys! How are you? I am good. I had a meeting today and afterwards I treated myself to some shopping. And now or tomorrow (probably tomorrow) I am going to treat myself to some more shopping. I feel like I never go in to the city these days. That I just stay out here in the suburbs. Idk. It's just because I don't work at Grönan anymore and work at a mall where I live. Well well. I would like to live in the city. It's just closer to everything.

Anyway, so I thought that I would share some of the beauty products that I use. I really don't use any expensive brands. They're quite normal price, according to me anyway and compared to everything else. I mostly use Neutrogena and FORMULA 10.0.6. Nivea has good face masks if you don't like these brands.

My daily cleanser

My daily moisturiser

My face mask

My Nivea pore strips (Biore also has some good pore strips)


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT