Healthy & Beautiful Hair

Hi. How are you all? Sorry that I don't update as much as I used to but it is that I actually don't know what to write. But... I don't know what to blog about tonight! Yeah! I don't remember if actually told you guys about this but back in like November I started moisturising mu hair with olive oil. I have tried aragon oils that's especially for the hair on your head but I kind of found the to just make my hair greasy instead of moisturising it. I never liked using hair oils because of that. My hair is very dry and sensitive so I wanted something to help with that. I know that olive oil is amazing for a lot of things. But before I decided to try it in my hair googled it to see what the internet had to say about it. The internet and mixed reactions to it. I decided to try it anyway. I mean it didn't say anywhere that it was harmful. I mean so why not?!

I actually got to say that it has had a positive affect! A really positive affect. My hair is shiner and softer. Plus the best thing, it doesn't break as much as it used to! Hallelujah! I don't have any good before an after pictures. I took so great selfies the other day but they don't really show my hair. But I can say that my hair is much more healthier now that before and I am so thankful for that.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy