Must Haves/ Can't Decides

I can't be the only one who sees a cute skirt or a dress (or whatever it is) and think about it for five months (okay that is an over exaggeration but for a while anyway) before I actually decides to buy it or not to buy it. Can go either way. LOL. I kind of have decision anxiety. Yeah, kind of. So like the simplest things can take me forever to decide and that gives me anxiety. Because it shouldn't take that long to choose, this should be easy. Ugh!

Let's move on. I just thought that I would show you some of the things that I totally want but can't really decide if I should get or not. 'Cause like will actually wear them? Are they really me?


NA-KD FASHION


H&M



But I am fo deffo getting the skirt. Because I know that I will use it and I have been looking for a skirt like that for a while. But the dress... I mean it's super gorgeous and I know that I will look so good in it. But still will I use it? That is the big question.


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT