Trying New Things

Hello my folks! How are you? I am good. A little bored right now, or idk. I want to do something and there is lots of things that I should/ could be doing right now but I don't to do that. I've done my share of obligations today. Eh.

I bought the skirt! I told you I was going to buy the skirt. And I L-O-V-E it! It is gorgeous and fits like a glove. This skirt was made for me. Ah I love it! Plus I bought this gorgeous sexy lace body yesterday that looks amazing with the skirt. It's like match made in heaven! I look so hot. Too bad it is minus 20 degrees celsius outside

I made egg free pancakes for dinner and they were delicious! I really do not like eggs and when I was at the grocery store earlier today was going back and forth in my mind if I should buy eggs because you can do so much with eggs. Okay it's not that I don't like eggs it's just that I never really eat eggs. I just use them when they're an ingredient in something. But as I walk walking through the store I googled some recipes and I found a recipe for egg free pancakes. I was skeptical to try it, but the pancakes turned out fined and tasted really good. No more regular pancakes for me! LOL.



your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

HALLOUMI HOT POT

Beach Sexy