Jet Lagged or Something

Hi everyone! I think that I might be getting jet lagged or something because of this daylight savings time. Like last night I was so tired and went to bed early because I couldn't keep my eyes open. I was watching a movie before I went to bed and I kept dozing off while watching it. Good thing that I have already seen that movie. Hahahah but I sometimes even get jet lagged going to London and that just an hour time difference. And I didn't even get jet lagged went I moved to California and when I moved back from Cali. And that's a nine hour time difference! OMG! Well well. Hopefully I won't be that tired tonight. Just let me be tired when I am supposed to be sleeping.

Your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT