Life Gets In-between

Hi people! I really need to get better at updating this blog. But I have so much going on in my life. School. Work. And other stuff. Hmm, but when I lived in Santa Barbara I went to school full time and still managed to blog every single day. I did blog every single day right? Eh, I blog more then than I do now and I had more school then than I do now. But I have work now. In the US I wasn't even allowed to work. Visa regulations, you know.

Today I had to get up at 6 AM (!) to get ready for work. Gosh I am not used to getting up that early. I am not used to getting up before 8 AM. 7 AM at its earliest on occasions but anything earlier than that is unholy. Naaaah, not my thing. But got to make money to pay the bills. Now I am home and sitting on the couch. Just finished cleaning my apartment and got do some homework soon. But i wanted to post something here first. I know my life is really hectic right now but I'll do my best to update this blog as often as I can. But school is over in a couple of months (LESS THAN THAT THREE MONTHS, CLOSER TO TWO AND A HALF) and then I'll have more time for you. Hehehehe.

I hope that everyone is alright and don't stress to much and remember to take care of themselves. Much love and care from me!


your writer, Erika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT