Busy weekend

OK, I didn't had a busy weekend. But I have done alot of stuff. Like on Friday after school me and my friend went shopping and yesterday I went to Stockholm with my mom and today we went to Coop. I have also been studding for a math test I have tomorrow. Buh hu!
I hate tests. Especially maths! I never have time to do the whole test! So that's why I have been studding a little bit more for this test so I maybe have time to do the whole test this time.
Right now I am listening to music (Jonas Brothers) and watching Kevin Hill on TV and writing this. Oh, and studding for my maths test. As they say girls can do more stuff at once then guys can! What are you doing?
No one ever answers my questions, so why even boder asking them. I hope people really reads this blog.
I saw a video on YouTube yesterday with the JB, it was like a JB live in concert or something like that, they were preforming the song Kids of the Future (love it) and Joe had his white sunglasses on! He looked so HOT! It may seem like Joe is my favorite Jobro but I really don't have a favorite. I just like the three of them in a different way.
I hope you have great Sunday!


Your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT