Teknik 8:an

Hi everybody! Today my class competed in the Teknik 8:an regionals. It went really good. OK, we didn't win but we got second place! Just because we got second place we won (the whole class) 5000 kr which is like 421,73 GBP, 832,36 USD and 1095,70 SGD. It's alot of money. If you want to see some pictures I will upload them at my MySpace page.
For all of you that haven't visited my YouTube for a while, I can say that I have change my channel a little bit. New background, a Vlog and two playlists.
So what have you guys done today? Anything fun? I know I had fun today. The weather is so beautiful and it's warm. So today at lunch we sat outside and ate our lunch. My friend got a fly on her "scarf" and she freaked. I was like "It was on your shirt at first but then it moved over to your `scarf´". When I tried to tell her that the fly was gone just kept freaking out and didn't listen. It was so funny. OK, I don't want flys on my shirt too 'cause it's just.... I just don't want them on me.
I just switched over to Disney Channel and it the Hannah Montana episode with Jesse McCartney. I love that episode, he's so funny!
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you but I am going to upload some videos on MySpace.


From your writer, Erika.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Candice Swanepoel

Beach Sexy

HALLOUMI HOT POT